Tru-spec is a family of engineered wood products made especially for the millwork industry. Each product is manufactured by fusing a network of wood strands together with a water-resistant adhesive. The result is a strong, solid and stable part that is moisture resistant, easy to machine and 100% usable. By carefully engineering the mix of resins, the wood and other components, Huber can tailor the product to meet your product design and manufacturing needs. Recognized by the WDMA (Window and Door Manufacturers Association) as a Structural Composite Lumber (SCL), Huber’s Tru–spec offers enhanced properties and performance.
- Stiles, rails, and cores for doors, frames for windows, skylights, and other millwork products.
- Moisture Resistant: Advanced water-resistant adhesive system creates a strong, stable product that's urea formaldehyde-free too.
- Dimensional Stability: Exceptional dimensional stability resists warping, cupping, twisting, or bowing.
- Excellent Strength: Excellent strength, screw-holding capability and split resistance. Provides performance equal to or greater than that in conventional stile assemblies
- Exceptional Stiffness: Exceptional strength and stiffness combines with easy machining and glue ability for trouble-free manufacturing and performance.
- No Core Voids: Consistent product quality. Uniformity means no low-density pockets, no core voids or defects, providing increased yields and better assemblies.
- Environmentally Friendly: Made from fast-growing, renewable softwood and hardwood species such as pine, poplar and aspen from self-regenerating forests or plantation grown trees. Contains no urea formaldehyde.