Our Flooring earned your trust. Our Sheathing will only make it stronger.
The performance and peace of mind builders have found in AdvanTech® flooring is also available in AdvanTech® sheathing for roof and wall applications. AdvanTech's moisture resistance, design bending strength and design stiffness are superior in comparison to commodity OSB or plywood.
The fastening guide offers easy installation for efficient construction. Backed by a 50-year limited warranty2, AdvanTech gives homeowners the security that their homes are built with the best material available.
Find out why 9 out of 10 builders that try AdvanTech stick with AdvanTech*
- Greater water resistance than commodity plywood or OSB.
- Won’t warp cup or delaminate.
Ease of installation
- Distinct fastening guide marks for 16” and 24” spacing
- No H-clips required**
- Tongue and Groove design for easier installation of both 1/2" and 5/8" panels
- No more wavy rooflines.
- AdvanTech carries a Structural 1 rating for greater resistance to wind and seismic loads.
- Greater design bending strength and design stiffness than commodity OSB or plywood.
- Backed by 50 year limited warranty.**
- AdvanTech VIP+ Performance is a designation for HEW's structural-use panels that have Building Code recognized design values, ICC ES Evaluation Report ESR-1785. VIP+ designation varies by mill.
- *Based on independent market studies on brand usage.
- **1/2" thick panels, framing at 24" o.c. maximum and total load not exceeding 70 PSF. Huber Engineered Woods 50-year limited warranty - limitations and restrictions apply.
AdvanTech panels should not be used in applications that will permanently expose the panels to the weather nor where moisture will be at elevated levels for extended periods of time. As a panel classified as Exposure 1 under PS-2, AdvanTech panels are not approved or certified for exterior exposure.
©2007 AdvanTech is a registered trademark of Huber Engineered Woods, LLC. Huber is a registered trademark of J.M. Huber Corporation.