Digital Media Buyer
Job SummaryThe Digital Media Buyer stewards digital media buying and analysis that will drive cost-effective marketing conversions through all stages of the sales funnel. Leveraging expert RTB knowledge across Google, Amazon and Facebook Ads Manager platforms, this role will ensure strategic set-up and optimization. The Digital Media Buyer works under the direction of the Brand Marketing Manager and will apply deep knowledge of audiences, competitors and business objectives for a wide portfolio of products to expertly execute effective campaigns. As part of the Branding Communications Team within the Marketing Communications Department, the Digital Media Buyer’s work will be a critical part of annual branding programs and will include collaboration with Marketing Events, Customer Marketing and Content Development internal and external teams. The Digital Media Buyer is integral to Huber’s digital-first communication strategy to lift awareness, generate engagement and positively impact customer buying decisions. It is a fast-paced role within a growing internal Marketing Communications Team. The ideal candidate has a creative, well-organized, strategic approach to successful campaign management and enjoys meticulous campaign execution, as well as uncovering business-driving analytics.
Location: Huber - Charlotte, NC
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, deploy, and optimize digital campaigns across multiple platforms for various products with individual product goals and budgets.
- Plan, build, execute, analyze and report on search, video, display and social media campaigns using strategic targeting, buying and optimization strategies within RTB channels.
- Support Amazon eCommerce strategies through programmatic and DSP campaign execution
- Work closely with Brand Marketing Manager and Media Coordinator to understand creative strategy as a guide for campaign targeting, establishing and setting up goals, bidding strategy and ongoing optimization.
- Effectively manage multiple budgets with a keen understanding of optimizing campaigns to meet B2B business goals.
Analysis and Reporting:
- Work with Brand Marketing Manager to establish routine reporting on weekly, monthly and as needed basis across all platforms using platform reporting and ongoing analysis
- Identify positive and negative trends and effectively communicate optimization needs and opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Google Big Query, Power BI and/or Tableau is advantageous
- Handle one-off, quick-turn reporting requests from various internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with Media Coordinator and web teams for full conversion and creative analysis.
- Steward budget and consistently report reconciliations to Brand Marketing Manager as a component of monthly accounting forecasting, reconciliation and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing-related field is preferred.
- At least 2 years of digital media planning and RTB within an agency or client setting.
- Must have experience with Google Campaign Manager (Google Ads Certification preferred), Amazon Seller Central (Amazon DSP experience preferred) and Facebook Ads Manager, with deep optimization expertise. • Must have Google Analytics analysis experience.
- Understanding of planning/building integrated Google Ads optimized programs (Submissions of examples of media plans welcomed).
- Proven performance incorporating Video Campaigns into programs.
- Experience in multiple DSP buying platforms.
- Experience with Google Studio, Google Big Query, Power BI, Azure or other analytic management tools a plus.
- Some experience in data visualization through Tableau, Mekko or similar tool. • Extreme attention to detail and organization is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to develop relationships across functional areas.
- Works independently, strives for continuous improvement and never stops learning.
- Motivated by insight discovery and application to actively compete in a competitive marketplace.